Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Engineers have a sense of style!


Kayleen was telling me about one of her friend's blogs about how engineers having no sense of style. I really don't know what she is talking about, I work at a software company and everyone there sems to have a decent sense of style. I think I'm a pretty fair judge, as you can see by my picture I have quite the eye for style myself.

In case you guys have been wondering, work has been going great. We normally have pizza on Fridays but last Friday that was not the case and it has put me in a funk ever since. Today made up for the lack of Friday pizza, I got an email and it read:

"PIE!!!!!


LOUNGE!!!!!


NOW!!!!!"

And it was pretty good pie too! Key lime pie! I had never had it before, but being key lime I figured it must be pretty good.


Puzzle update: So the empire state building puzzle has been proceding well, I even got some help from the Mrs. I must admit though, I am taking a different approach to erecting the building, instead of the normal bottom-up method, I have unwittingly done the top-down method. This was more due to the face that the first pieces I was able to assemble were the upper pieces.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh Mike....I just can't agree with this look=), but you would fit right in at Intel!

Ramblin' Man said...

This picture does not help with answering the question if engineers have a sense of style. You, even by your own admission, are not an engineer. Heck, you say you aren't even a nerd. How does a dorky picture of you help answer this question?

Also the top to bottom building method has been used by many building companies. None of the good ones mind you, but a few of them do.