Saturday, July 26, 2008

What's wrong with me?!?!?!

Well today was a memorable day, and it's only 10:30 in the morning. Kayleen decided that I needed a haircut. Since it is Saturday, I had planned on sleeping in till noon, but she forced me out of bed at the ungodly hour of 9:00AM! Well, Kayleen insists that she is a morning person and that is when she is freshest to do any work. So Kayleen set up the sheets and everything and I got myself physically (washed my hair and got some ratty clothes) and psychologically prepared. I new it wasn't going to really be that scary, Kayleen was planning on mostly just using the clippers, and not the scissors. Well, everything was going well and Kayleen was almost finished. All she had to do was trim up my side burns and around the ear. Kayleen told me that she was going to use the scissors for this final part, but I was to in shock that she was holding me hostage and forcing me to watch "What not to wear." (In case some of you were wondering, it was about an Olympic swimmer. I don't know really much else about it.) Well, as Kayleen was trimming around the ear I all of a sudden felt a very familiar pain from previous hair cuts with my mother. Kayleen had accidentally (Well that's what both she and my mother claim, that they accidentally cut me.) cut my ear! I know people make mistakes, but my mother made this very same mistake on the same ear several times. My only question is what is wrong with me?!?! What is wrong with my ear?!?!?! Is it horribly disfigured? Are you trying to make it look better by scaring it?!?!? Please! Someone tell me!



Here I am with my horrible disgusting ear. I personally don't see anything wrong with it, but I may not know what I'm talking about.

(And now for a weather tangent. It's funny that my little accuweather application on my web browser is telling me it's raining because it's still mostly sunny right now. (Although since I started this it has become more and more cloudy) I know it will be raining soon, but for a weather report to day that it is raining while it is actually sunny is kind of funny.)

No comments: