Monday, July 21, 2008

Dr. Horrible

A buddy of mine from work was talking about this web episode called Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. There are three acts to it and I've only seen the first two. The guy that wrote it, Joss Whedon or something like that, he wrote the Firefly serries and Buffy the Vampire, (Although I only knew him from the Firefly serries.) Wrote it during the writers strike or something like that. I've found it pretty entertaining. The only thing is that the released the shows starting last wednesday or something like that and then they stopped showing them for free on Sunday night. Now you can view it on YouTube, but the copies there, the sound gets 4, 5, or even 6 seconds off. I actually bought them. (I know, the shame of purchasing stuff from iTunes. (Oh yeah, it's on sale on iTunes)) It has the guy who plays Barney from How I met your mother and the guy Mal from the Firefly serries.

No comments: