Saturday, June 28, 2008

Puzzle update
















So I've been working on the Empire State building 3-D puzzle and I'm surprised that I've been making some good progress. I've sort of become obsessed with this thing and am spending a lot of time to finish it. I've fond that he best way to assemble the puzzle is to work on everything in sections and then figure out how to arrange the sections. (Again, to be nerdy, it's sort of a recursive way to solve it. Assemble pieces to form bigger puzzle pieces and then put those pieces together. Sorry for the nerdy tid bits.) I'm thinking that I should be able to have it finished in a week, way less then the 100 days I had originally allotted myself. I should reward myself for being so far ahead of schedule, but I don't know what with yet.


















Large panels of the puzzle.


On the pregnancy front, I am proud to say that I am already learning some things about pregnant women. For example, if you are going to ask them what they want to eat, NEVER SUGGEST THINGS!!! If you say the wrong food, your pregnant wife may become nauseous! Also, don't ask them what they want to eat for a future meal. With Kayleen, her morning sickness is so touchy that she just plans on her meal by what her body feels like at that time. It's impossible for her to know to far into the future. I would report on things I have learned about mood swings but Kayleen doesn't have any of those yet. (*in a whisper* Or maybe she does but I'm just to afraid of getting hit that I am going to leave it out for now. Only the bruising on my body will tell I guess.) Again, I was thinking of posting a picture of Kayleen but the picture I took was soon after she had thrown up and so she does not like the picture at ALL! So to avoid a beating, I mean to respect her wishes, I'm not posting it.

And the last thing I was going to mention was just a few notes about our apartment we are living in. It's a nice little place but I already know that I do not want to move back into these apartments after my last semester at WSU. For one thing, they have moved all of the trash bins to the front entrance and replaced them with a trash compacter. What makes this so frustrating is that the apartments are on a hill and the trash compacter is on the top of this hill and we are on the bottom. Since I would probably receive a lot of back lash from my blogging audience if I made a pregnant woman take out the trash, I have to walk up the hill to take out one lousy bag of trash. The other reason I wouldn't want to live here is because of the kids around here. They scare me. Especially this one boy I heard out my window today. There was a few kids, around 4 or 5 years old and one of the boys didn't want this one boy to hang out with him and another boy, so to get him away, he made this awful grunting sound. Well, to say it was grunting is putting it lightly, it was very weird and kind of scary. I could have taken a video so you could have heard it but for some reason taking a video of some kid I don't even know just sounds very wrong to me. Ok, well I should be hitting the hay now.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Yeah, I agree with you. I am looking forward to moving to our P-town apartment and then back again to a nicer place. I also don't like the funny smells around and all the cats, THEY scare me!