Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It is finished!

Oh, just an update, since Kayleen has already decided to go on her trip, I'm not going to finish up the remaining 14 reasons she should not go. That is all people, you may return to your lives.


Well I have finished my puzzle!!! The box says it has 902 pieces but unfortunately mine only had 901. (And I will refuse to do any frowny faces.)
I think Kayleen is worried about what I will be up to this weekend without her, she already bought another 3-D puzzle of a castle. I think I will let her do more of the work on this one because I think I did more on the Empire State Building than she did. (She may deny it but I'm pretty sure I did.)

Also, we went to Gas Works Park for the 4th of July. Here is a video of the Finale.

It was an amazing show, although they only had the one patriotic song during the pyrotechnic demonstration.

And lastly, today I rode my bike into work. Boy oh boy, was that an experience. I'm about 10 miles from where I work and pretty much all of it is on a bike trail, which is really nice. The ride into work took me an hour, mind you I stopped a few times at trail junctions to make sure I was going the right way and also I'm on a mountain bike, not really a good speed bike. Well, when I got to work I felt fine, although my hands had a bit of a burn on them. I thought that my legs would have been killing me but I had no pain from them. It wasn't until an hour before I was done with work that my keester (my bum) started to hurt. I thought, uh oh, this may hurt on the ride back. Unfortunately for me, I was right. The ride back took me an hour twenty and was very painful. I don't think I will elaborate on it any more, it's kind of crude.

(But riding on my bike on the way back, I was thinking, why do people say I going to drive somewhere, but when talking about bikes, they say they are going to ride them. If someone does say they are going to ride in the car, it is very clear that they do not plan on driving. Do people who ride their bikes actually not control them? Are they riding some sort of bike that controls where they are going? Where do you get these sort of contraptions? I don't know, like I was saying, it had me thinking.)

No comments: