Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ranting

Hey, oh brother of mine who complains that I don't update my blog as often as he would like and yet does not have a blog himself. I just thought I would point out that I have written on my blog for three days in a row!!! I just thought that I would complain a bit in my blog. The only thing is that I don't know who exactly does read my blog. I keep finding out more and more people read it. I was first going to use this blog as a way to gripe about my wife. (You know, how guys would gripe about their wife's on Home Improvement.) But alas, that dream dies quickly because Kayleen found my blog. Then I thought I would post all the dirty little secrets she tells me about her friends, but then I found out that some of them have read my blog too! (Well, this may not be true. This idea may come from Kayleen's friends stealing her for a weekend to go to Oregon. We may never know though, because I'm not verifying if it is or not.) Now I don't know what to use this blog for. The only thing I can think to do is to post random rants about my random encounters. That way my readership may drop and I can start complaining about certain peoples. I think that is a sound idea. The only problem is that I can't really think of what to rant about. I probably should have thought about that before I wrote this blog. It's just that my brother pushed me to write more often that I'm now just writing stuff about nothing. Oh well, I'll end this segment here and just post some pictures. Everybody likes pictures!!!


I forgot to post this earlier, but here is Kayleen waiting in the doctor's office. Kayleen is still upbeat even after waiting over an hour in the waiting room. This was actually taken with my camera phone! It takes pretty nice pictures for being a camera phone.


We went to the beach today with a bunch of friends. A couple of friends of ours arranged a day out at the beach in Seattle to play volleyball and eat burgers and hot dogs. It has been years since I've played volleyball. Last summer I was in New York and the only sports we played there were basketball, soccer, and football.

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

That first picture has my skin looking rather yellowish

Nurse Neagle said...

maybe you were jaundiced ;)