Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog you fool! Blog!

Well I've been getting a better turn out on my poll than I thought I was going to get. For those of you who didn't notice, I have a poll set up asking whether or not my brother who does not have a blog should start wasting his time and start one himself. So far a majority of people (Who I guess don't care what society is exposed to on the internet. Just shocking!) think that he should start one. Only one person really cares for society. Oh well. I guess the only question is for you, Ramblin Man. Are you going to start a blog? You really should, two people thought that you already were? You could already have two reader! (I bet they were reading my blog and thought that is was yours. I don't know why people mix us up all the time.)


Here we are both giving the "Pat" look. I don't know what he really calls it. Probably something like "annoyed with brother" or something like that. He is very good at whipping this out without a moments notice.

No comments: