Friday, July 25, 2008

It can't be almost Agust, can it?

Where does time go? I can't believe it's almost August. It feels like we just had the 4th of July! I think time is moving quickly for me because I'm dreading the start of school. I can't wait to be finished with school. People were always warning me about the real world, how it's a cruel world. That it would eat me up and leave destitute and starving living in some box car with a bunch of other drifters. But so far, I haven't really seen this to be true, although I didn't get as much pizza today as I would have liked. (Today was pizza Friday and they serve pizza for us for lunch.) But that was sort of my fault because I got distracted by a foosball game.

Well, this is another entry with no real purpose but to increase my number of posts for July. Sorry to bore you. As a reward, I'll post a clip from Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog.


My favorite part is "Yes, Captain Hammers here, hair blowing in the breeze! The day needs my saving expertise!"

1 comment:

anne said...

Taylor and I think that was simply awesome. (And, you're such a nerd.)
And, Taylor expects only the best from you! :D