Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunsets

With all of that hot weather we had, it made some beautiful sunsets.
Here is one I tried the panoramic feature on my camera.


Here is another one, but it's not quite a sunset I guess. It was pretty amazing though, you could almost look right at the sun. (And don't think just because it didn't hurt to look at the sun, that I did look at it. I know that it was still dangerous to look directly at the sun.) This is taken through the screen door and it give the sun the burning cross.

This is without the screen door.


And here is the same sunset zoomed out.


And finally, here is Louisa, or at least what Louisa will look like when she gets hair. The hair is actually Kayleen's. Uncle Pat wants us to look into buying a wig for Louisa, to build up her self esteem. I'm not sure if I should put this to a vote on my blog or not, since this "wig" gives Louisa an Andy Warhol look.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Good job babe, you took some nice shots of the sunset