Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary mom and dad!

Today is my parents wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary mom and dad! (I don't have a wedding picture from their wedding on my computer. I might try and scan one later today.)

Also today is the anniversary of Kayleen and my first date. (I didn't plan on it being this date, it was the best day for Kayleen.) Here is a picture from when we were dating. We went and saw Gaelic Storm, it was a great show. (This picture is so old, I still had my mole.)
These are excerpts from emails between Kayleen and I of me asking Kayleen out.
ME: Do you think you would be available to hang out sometime?

KAYLEEN: I may be able to do something with you, will you plan something and invite me?

ME: Did you want to do something Wed or Fri night? Do you like to play pool?

KAYLEEN: Pool sounds like a fine idea. I can't say with certainty that I will have Friday evening off, but it's a possibility.

I'm not sure if Kayleen was playing hard to get or what. She insists that she did want to go out with me. I guess God blesses the stubborn.

No comments: