Sunday, August 2, 2009

Goal for the week

Wow, I need to stop talking about it but I haven't blogged since the 24th! Where has the time gone? It didn't seem like it was that long ago when I did blog. I have a bunch of pictures that I have failed to post so this week my goal is to try and blog every day. We will see how long it takes for me to fail. I'm guessing I'll forget to post on Tuesday. Pat, feel free to start a pool.


I'm so proud of Louisa. Here she is watching some Sports Center. I'm thinking she will be kind to her younger brother and let them watch sports shows instead of tying up the tv and watching cooking shows and TCL.


Here is Louisa in the car. I can't remember who took this picture, all I know is that she looks so cute.



And for my last picture, Kayleen and I stopped at KFC and ate. When we left I saw this and thought "What did someone do to my car!!!!"


After the initial shock I then realized that my car is the car beyound that car. I was thinking about sending this picture to my mom but I didn't want to give her a heart attack. Your welcome mom.

3 comments:

petitcompaore said...

Oh no! Good think it wasn't your car. It's pretty darn funny though.

Ry Guy said...

Oops. I guess I smashed in the wrong car fender.

It would have been a pretty funny joke if I had got the right one!

Picky Bear said...

I'm guessing you paid someone to smash my car, or else I'm very hurt that you didn't even stop by and say hi after you were done trying to smash my car. But I guess this goes to show you that if you want something done right, you need to do it yourself.