Friday, August 7, 2009

Success!

Well, my goal was to blog every day of this week and I succeeded! In case Pat did start up a pool, I'll try again next week. If you didn't Pat, then I'm free to take Monday off!

As for Louisa, yesterday we bought her a sippy cup of sorts. It's a cup with a nipple on it. We are giving it to her for somewhat of a toy and also a way to slowly introduce water to her. (Apparently babies don't have well developed kidneys and are not supposed to have a lot of water or else it will flush out their electrolytes.)

At first she used a no-hand method. I think that method only works when you have only a little water in the cup.

It didn't take her long to start getting the hang of it.
... and then to get bored of it.

Also, I forgot to post this link yesterday. This is the place where I found the information out about the White house snitch site. Also, here is a link so you can read the health care bill itself. I'm planning on reading it so that I can state definitively what I do and don't like about what is in the bill.

No comments: