Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update!

Kayleen and I had taken quite a few pictures that we meant to blog about, well some of them I took to blog about, not Kayleen. Well, we didn't have internet when we arrived here for almost a week because our modem broke during the move. I think that was about the only thing that broke, so that made it a pretty successful move.

We were visiting my dad for the weekend, my mom didn't want to see us so she left the house while we were there. Kayleen was grabbing something out of our toiletry bag and nicked the heck out of her finger.

This is actually taken a few days later. It looks worse than it felt. Kayleen said it actually didn't feel any pain at this point.
This is after we had cleaned it up.
Here I am looking onto the sacred field where warriors do battle. Unfortunately it looks like we will loose more games than win this year.

No comments: