Saturday, August 16, 2008

I promise! I'm not a nerd!!!

Ok, this is bad, but for the second day in a row, I'm going to talk about something nerdy. This is a game guy at work told me about. It's a pretty fun physics puzzle game where you get a ball or block from one square to another only using some gears and branches and these water power things. You'll have to check it out for your self. It's called fantastic contraptions and this is one of my designs to solve one of the levels. I like it because you at first think that some of the balls I used in it are extra, but in the end I need all three of them to solve the level. (Here is a screen shot for the lazy. Also, I think this post needed a picture.)


Also, the results of the poll are in and it decidedly spoke in favor of my brother to start blogging. Unfortunately my brother doesn't care what the results are. He decided that the results were bogus and so he doesn't need to listen to the results. If you would like to, you can leave a comment for him since he does read this blog, and tell him yourself that he should get a blog. Or I could post his email and let you email yourself. I think I'll wait on the posting of the email address.

2 comments:

Ramblin' Man said...

First, you are a nerd. You are just in denial. Don't worry it's one of the steps in your coming to terms with you nerdiness.

Second, I think the silence is speaks for itself. No one wants to hear me say, "Went to school and came home. More about that later."

Anonymous said...

Pat needs a blog! All your other siblings have one! You should have one too! Yay for Pat!!!!

Get a blog! Blogz Rule!