Thursday, June 26, 2008

A posting I ment to post a while ago and now I forgot what I was going to lable it.

// Just to get a little nerdy on you, when you want to make a comment in a program (well
//of course it depends on the computer language, but that isn't too important.) you make a
// double slash. Of course that just comments that one line, hence I had to do it for every line.
// But I thought I had posted this blog alreasy, oh well. Here it is now.

When my wife,Kayleen, and I first found out that we were going to have a little bundle of joy we were ecstatic to say the least. Kayleen was really jumping up and down (even ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed.) But with this great discovery came another discovery, that it appears that the women in Kayleen's family get morning sickness that is rather debilitating, and it isn't going to be skipping a generation. Luckily last week Kayleen had the week off last week and she was planning on working on thank you cards for everybody that gave us wedding gifts, but instead she was trying to understand her stomach's very sensitive diet. This week she began nannying for some families and she still is trying to figure out how to appease her stomach so that she is not throwing up. Luckily she has been fine at work but when she gets home she has had to throw up. There hasn't been a day that she hasn't thrown up. Not since around fathers day that is. I feel so bad, I try to help but I think all I do is either annoy her by asking her so many questions when she is just tired and wants to think of something else or I annoy her by making her think of food when that is the last thing she wants to think about. Hopefully you'll pray for her and that her morning sickness is alleviated. She is definately in pain, and we aren't sure what to do because it seems that eating will make her throw up and even sometimes not eating makes her throw up.



I was thinking of posting a picture of Kayleen but not only are our camera batteries dead, but I don't think she would like any picture taken of her today. (She's picky like that. If she doesn't think she looks perfect, she doesn't like having her picture taken.)

No comments: