Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little nervous

Well this is my first blog entry. I hope you like it, who ever you are. If you are some creepy blog lurker, like my wife is, then I guess I will give a little shout out to you. Hey! Ok, lets get this show on the road. (I've decided to add my own little sub comments in these green sections. You may skip them if you feel like it because they are just my own little sub thought and tend to be more little tangents then useful information.)



Ok, so yes, I have a wife. You may not be amazed by that statement if you do not know me but if I were to tell you that in person you would be shocked. (This is what I thrive on, putting a target on my back so that other people can make fun of me.) No, it is not because I am horrendously looking, but rather that I don't look very old. Throughout my life people thought I was several years younger than I actually was. I worked at a grocery store and one of the managers was afraid of giving me too many hours because she thought I was under 18 (I was 19) and she didn't want to break the law by having me work more than 20 hours in a school week.



Ok, thanks a lot for getting me distracted! (I guess that is one thing that you will notice about me is that I tend to blame other people for things that they really didn't do. My advice: get used to it.) As I was saying before, yes, I'm married. Believe me though, this marriage thing has been great! I am so happy and I know I am with the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with! (Her and the kids that we have too.) I'll get back to the kids comment in a bit. Married life has been great though. Just coming from college life, the greatest thing in married life are the three square meals a day! When I was in school I skipped meals often because it was either go make something and eat, go spend money and get fast food, or lay about and do nother (or study because I had waited to do some assignment.) Needless to say I chose the not eating option many times and was left kind of a skinny fellow. (Oh yeah, in case you guys in internet land are wondering, yes I am a guy. And I said guys because most people that use the internet are guys, although I think most people the read blogs are girls though. Oh well.) Also, I am working full time right now and it is so comforting to have some one to come home to and give you a kiss and a hug and to make you fell relaxed. Guys try to run from marriage, but I don't know what they are running from. (Ok, I do know, but come on! You guys are going to get caught by some gal with beautiful eyes anyways. It will be like deer in headlights, he wont even know what hit em.)

The other great thing about marriage are kids. My wife and I have only been married for a little over a month but we have already been blessed with a child. My wife is expecting and so I guess I'll be able to privide you, the creepy internet stalker, pregnency from a guys perspective. I bet your excited! Don't worry, since I'll be telling guys I know about this site, I wont say anything gross about the stuff that girls should only know about. (Like their monthly visiter.) Also, I might mention stuff about my life. Hopefully it wore bore you too much. Alright then, peace out and A-town and all.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

You didn't tell me about this! You sneaky little fellow you...