Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Unemployed again

Well I have finished up another temp job and I'm joining the ranks of the unemployed again. (It was my job that has been keeping me from blogging regularly, so now that I don't have a job I should be able to blog more.) I'm trying to weigh my options right now; should I get a job or should I just go get unemployment benefits? If I were to get a job then I would have to leave my wife and baby at home all day. Doesn't this seem wrong? That's why I'm leaning towards unemployment benefits. This would allow me to provide for my family and to be there all day for them. I have posed this solution to friends and made the suggestion that they skip the government and just give me directly instead of giving their money to the government and then the government giving it to me. I don't know why but no one seems to like this idea at all. I try to explain that I'll be getting their money either way, so why not take out the middle man? Oh well, maybe people out there will want to submit pledges to keep me from having to go to work. Or I can play the lotto and pray to God that I get the jackpot.

Sorry for no picture. I usually like to add one, or a youtube video, or something visual but alas, not today.

1 comment:

ChrisP said...

Study your resume carefully so that you'll be able to backup your claims to your various skills and abilities. Be logical in answering questions and apply common sense.