Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy week

I always seem to be making excuses as to why I haven't blogged. Really it's because I keep putting it off, but this week it seems that Louisa has been taking up all my time.

Louisa and I spent a lot of time saying lines from our favorite movies. Here she is doing the scream from Home Alone. (To be fair, Louisa was more acting our movies that I knew about and am assuming she will like one day. We have not been having her watch hours of tv everyday.)

Here I'm training Louisa to be a formidable xbox player. She really needs to practice more and spend less time eating the controller. I don't think xbox expected their controllers to need to be drool proof.Lastly we took photos to see what Louisa would look like with a huge body or what I would look like with a small head. Not really sure. I just know that it's weird.

No comments: