Friday, January 16, 2009

Now we can have the baby

Kayleen and I are finally settled into our place and Kayleen feels like we can have the baby now. I in the other hand was not ready until Lou had some home made hats. Luckily we got these hats made, Kayleen added the pink ribbon to the blue hat to make it more girly. These hats were made on Kayleen's new loom set that I bought her for Christmas, so I guess I kind of had a part in making them.

Also, I thought I would post these videos of the GI Joe public service announcements. At the end of every GI Joe cartoon they would have a public service announcement telling kids to not take medicine without their parents knowledge and not getting into cars with strangers and other things like that. Well, some guys recut these endings and re-dubbed them and came up with some very interesting clips. (Just a warning, these is some swearing and also, if you are not interested in silly internet videos then you would probably not be interested in these videos.)



And here is part two:

No comments: