Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Will this political year ever end?

This is pretty interesting. It's supposedly from an expert who holds a Ph.D. in instructional media specializing in computer technology such as printers, scanners and digital imaging. He is reporting that an image of president elect Obama's birth certificate is a forgery and that some other images reported from the democratic party and factchecker.com were also forgeries.

Kayleen and I had a wonderful trip back home for Thanksgiving. I'll post some of our pictures later. Kayleen was hiding my camera in her bad so I couldn't get my pictures until today. She loves to play with my head by hiding things from me in obscure supposedly "put away" places. I think that the coat should be left by the door in case you need to go outside in a hurry. It takes me some time to realize that she has hidden it in the closet.

No comments: