Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas is coming!

This year is going to be a little tough to get ready for Christmas. For one thing, school doesn't get out until the 19th for me, and also Kayleen and I will have to move all of our stuff the following day over to the West side. But to get into the holiday spirit, I thought I would post another youtube video. (I feel like there has to be some color to my posts, or else the look boring. And I don't have any pictures to post just yet.)

I was looking for another video but not because of it's lights, more because I enjoyed the Christmas music on it. Unfortunately I couldn't find it. But I like this one because the light show is pretty amazing. It is pretty good compared to the "original" Christmas light show. I was thinking of posting that one, but I think everyone else has seen it.

No comments: