Monday, December 15, 2008

It's going to be cold. It's going to be gray and it's going to last you the rest of you life!

Well, winter has technically made an early appearance. (Since winter doesn't really start until Dec. 21.) Right now it is 1 degree F according to accuweather, so we have a lot of fresh snow to go out and sled or build things with but it is just so painful to go outside that neither Kayleen and I have really done anything. Although I haven't been doing anything in the snow more because of final projects and such. So far we have probably 2-4 inches of snow but we are supposed to get 4-7 more inches by Thursday, and the weather is not going to heat up until after Christmas. I wonder if this is God telling us to stay in Pullman. (Just kidding Kayleen.) Here are some pictures I took the other night. This was Sunday morning I believe.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Time to make a new post babe!!