Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Well, I've been trying to keep up my blog, but it continues to be a hassle to get the internet and to think of things to blog about. Unfortunately for me, I'm probably going to go through my blogging ideas rather quickly. The good news is that I have a test coming up this week and two more the following week, so I should be able to think of quite a few things to blog about to to keep me distracted from studying.

Well, seeing as it is football Sunday, the Seahawks played today against Bridget's Giant's. Well, the Seahawks showed up, but they didn't play a very good game. Congratulations for your Giant's win Bridget. I'm just going to block out this game, or maybe even this who Seahawk season and think of the glory season where the super bowl was stolen from us. (I tend to hold grudges and I will not root for the Steelers still, even though you could argue that I should just be upset with the refs.)

We also went to a country swing dance last night!!!


Pat surprised me with a picture. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Pat actually smiled!!! I think it was because he got to feed his constant need for power by being able to control the play list for the dance. I was hoping to be able to do it but people thought the three hours of the hamster dance would not be as awesome as I thought it would be.

Well, on the baby front, Louisa has been kicking mama more and more. Kayleen doesn't mind it when she kicks her, but anyone else does it and she throws a fit. I personally think that she has a double standard. Also, she can discipline her later after she is born. Discipline being making her take out the trash and cleaning the house. I'll suggest that we wait till she is older because when she is older, we will be able to get better work out of her.

But, back to the kicking, I haven't been able to feel a lot of them, but I have felt a few of the kicks. Kayleen says that she thinks they are still kind of shallow kicks, so I'll have to wait another month or so before the kicks will be easier to feel. (For other people to feell that is.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I thought of you, Ryan and Pat when I wrote my Facebook status about the Giants being 4-0. I wasn't really trying to rub it in as much as I was just celebrating the 4-0 aspect! Although, I DID call Ryan a couple of times to give him scoring updates! :D
The game wasn't on TV here, so I ended up listening to it on giants.com.

Oh, and I normally root for the Seahawks when they're not playing the Giants, just so you know! I even have a Seahawks shirt courtesy of your big bro!

Picky Bear said...

I didn't think you were trying to rub it in. I'm just a little sad at how poorly my team is doing this year. I was expecting a better showing. The only nice thing to see is that a WR from WSU is now on the seahawks. His name is Michael Bumpus, and I enjoyed watching him play in college, and am glad he was able to make it to the NFL, even though he didn't get drafted.

Anonymous said...

Cool, That's good to know. I just don't know what to do with myself as a Giants fan. It's REALLY weird to be 4-0. And we play the Browns, my husband's fav team on Monday night! We could be looking at 5-0! Not something us Giants fans are used to at all!

I have an awesome new post on my blog, just for you!

http://1986mets.blogspot.com/