Monday, October 13, 2008

I haven't posted in how long?!??!

Well, I went to a job fair here at the university last week, and got some promising leads. The only problem was that a lot of the companies I talked to were located in Idaho. I was hoping to live a little closer to where I grew up. On the bright side, living in Idaho is much cheaper than living in Washington. The best thing about the job fair was the SWAG!!!

I was a little surprised by White pages though. They gave me drum sticks. The guy I talked to had a bunch of stuff and I never said anything to lead him to believe that I could play the drums but he said "Wait here for a sec" and went behind the table and grabbed them. I guess I could take up the drums and I wouldn't have to buy myself a set of sticks. I now just bang them on random things to annoy Kayleen. I think she secretly loves them and just pretends to get annoyed.

Real player had some nice stuff but Gentax gave me a yoyo that lights up! I don't think I will work for them because they would require me to live all over the country, but the yo yo was really cool. It lights up when you yoyo it, so it was worth my time to talk to them.

I do have a phone interview coming up, so any prayers would be gratefully appreciated.

No comments: