Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My apologies

Sorry for my lack of blogging. I've been trying to keep up with it but with only one source for the internet, I've been a little lazy about the whole blogging thing. Well, I guess one of the new things going on was that our car got a flat when we drove home from church last week. I knew it was bad because I saw that the air was coming out of the side of the tire. Since it was late when we got back, I changed the tire the next day, Kayleen was kind enough to take pictures of me while I changed the tire. Luckily I was ably to change it during the warm weather we had, now that its fall, it has been 50 degree weather. Last week we were enjoying 80 degree weather, it was amazing how fast the weather changed.


Here I am changing the tire. Kayleen took it from the comfort of the house.


Here is the tire. Surprisingly the screw in the tire was not the problem.

Since the side of the tire was warn away, I had to get a new tire. I took the tire to costco where we bought the tire and luckily it was covered by some of the warranty.

No comments: