Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Inactivity

Sorry about the lack of blogging on my part, but I have been kept rather busy with school. I actually don't have much to say right now, but I thought it would be good to put something down. The only thing new is that a few friends of mine are doing a fantasy football league. The great thing about it is that I'm the commissioner of the league, so my powers are limitless! My team name in the league is Chuck Norris, because I'm hoping nothing can beat Chuck Norris. (I don't know why but some of the guys kept on accusing me of believing that I was Chuck Norris. To me, saying that I'm Chuck, would be an insult to Chuck.) For my team logo, I was considering the following images.
And so the true identity of the master chief is revealed!

This is the image that I had to choose though, because when the other image was shown, it scrunched it up that is looked to weird

I'm pretty sure everyone has already read much about the legend of chuck, but just in case, here is a link so you can learn more about him.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

No comments: