Monday, January 25, 2010

Data really bytes

I don't know what is wrong, I think I need to work on prioritizing and start writing lists because it seems like I want to get things done but they never get done. Today, well really tonight, I have been working on checking things off like crazy. One thing I did was to register myself as a business. I was required to do so because I did some work for a friend of mine's dad who is a lawyer. Well, the firm couldn't pay me strait out or something because I didn't work for them so they had to pay me as a consultant, and as a consultant I have to have a UBI number, so I had to register as a business so I can get paid for working 4 hours. Nothing like bureaucracy to complicate the simple. The embarrassing thing is that I did this work last December I think? Or maybe it was November. But I've kept forgetting to do this paperwork since late December, but now it is finally done and my company, Data really bytes, is official. I'm thinking I should start advertising for it. Maybe start by spamming people for it. Maybe I could get my brother Ryan to draw a company mascot for me.

Also, another thing I meant to do a couple of weeks ago was to wish Katie a happy birthday. Happy Birthday Katie! Hopefully you can fly out here sometime and visit.

No comments: