Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh no! Two losses

Well the mariners are back to the mariners of last year. They blew two games they could have won. One of them was on they should have one. They should have use Felix. After his first game he was projected to win us 162 games! That would have been awesome, although making the year a little anticlimactic.

Here are the season projections for King Felix after the mariners first game.

I don't have any pictures of Louisa to post. I guess I can just give a story from today. As a new dad, I find that babies are naturally very expressive. Louisa tells us a lot by crying, but you can also look into her eyes and you can tell when she is angry with you. Today we went grocery shopping and our goal was to shop while Louisa slept in her car seat with a blanket covering her. Well, this worked at our first stop but not so well at our second stop. Louisa started to cry and the only thing that would calm her down was to be swung in her car seat. Every time I tried to stop she would start to cry again. A few times I would peek in on her, she would be staring strait ahead and had this look on her face. I could tell she was very upset that her nap was being interrupted. She seemed to be thinking "I'm going to make you bounce me in the car seat the whole time we are at the store for punishment for interrupting my nap!!!" I hope Louisa doesn't develop a rebellious teenage attitude before she turns 1.

Also, any prayers for my grandma would be appreciated. She is in the hospital right now.
This is Kayleen and me with my grandma during Thanksgiving break.

No comments: