Monday, April 6, 2009

Mariners win!

Well, Louisa enjoyed a bit of her first Mariner victory but was saddened to see that the Mariner's could have had Adam Jones still with in Seattle.
Adam is on pace to break so many major league records; most hits in a season, highest batting average, most triples, most RBI's. Oh well, at least we have Bedard. I'm betting he will have a break out year, probably have a 0.21 ERA with 28 wins. Also, Griffey is on pace to hit 161 HR's, smashing Barry Bonds old record. I'm hoping he can do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Great post! Don't you love the beginning of the baseball season? So full of hope for the home team when they start out winning all (1) of their games! Just like the Mets! Good thing the Mets had off on Tuesday. Whew, that one win was really hard for them! ;)

Picky Bear said...

Yeah, looking at the projected stats is one of the things I look forward to each spring. I wonder if players look at them too and feel bad if they don't keep up with the season projections. Congratulations with the Mets. I hope they have a good year, they got a good setter in J.J. Putz.

Anonymous said...

Oh good! I was going to ask you about him. I have very little knowledge of the American League guys that come over to the National League. And since he was a Mariner, well, you'd know what he's like! I hope he works out well for us!