Sunday, April 19, 2009

Let's get a little patriotic

Well, tax day has come and gone. Does anybody out there have any money left? Actually, we weren't hit too hard so I wonder if I have no right to be upset with all the government spending that's been going on? I didn't attend any of the tea-parties. I wanted to but I was busy. Well, if you haven't heard, CNN and MSNBC have been showing how professional they are while reporting on the demonstrations, as I'm sure you all have heard. In short, a CNN reporter used sexual innuendo in reference to the demonstrators and another CNN reporter griped about how pathetic the demonstrators were. It was very unbiased. Well, I was looking at some of these videos on youtube and I saw a link to the video of Red Skelton saying the pledge of allegence. I thought it was pretty good. So if you could remove your hats, stand up, and recite the pledge with Red.

No comments: