Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some not so holiday stuff

Well, Christmas is coming and it seems to come by faster and faster each year even though it seems like stores are preparing for it earlier and earlier. Kayleen has finished most of her Christmas shopping and I'm just trying to locate my gifts. (Louisa is WAYY behind, she hasn't bought one gift yet! I've offered to lend her the cash but she is being proud and not accepting my charity.) My last post I posted in a hurry because Kayleen and I were headed out the door and I wanted to make sure I got something posted. I was planning on posting some pictures of Louisa but they'll have to wait. Instead here is a youtube video. It's how the Terminator movie should have ended. All I know is that I would see this movie if they were to make it.



Also, this was the comic from xkcd on Friday. (Sorry for the swearing in it.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't checked your blog in a while and was happy to find you have new posts! :) Soooo....does the comic mean you guys are expecting #2?????

Picky Bear said...

I wish, but no Kayleen isn't preggers.

Anonymous said...

Oh, ok, just checking! :)