Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wedding with a side trip

Congratulations to Steve and Mellisa! Kayleen and I went to their wedding and we are so happy for them.
Here is a picture of the happy couple.


Before we went to the wedding we went to E's family's cabin. It was a lot of fun! Kayleen and I went inner tubing on the lake. It was my first time so E was kind enough to not flip me into the lake. E and I also got to take a romantic row boat ride. It was great.
Here we are at the lake. My mom came too so that Kayleen and I would both be able to go on the boat at the same time.
Here Kayleen is on the inner tube, my mom took this picture. When I got on, the battery on the camera died and so there is no photographic proof that I went. You'll just have to take my word.
Not sure why the order went all kady-wampus (A cool phrase that I think has become severely under utilized.), but here is the fam at the lake.
Here is Matt and Pat at Steve and Mellisa's wedding. The flame here is supposed to represent their burning love or something of that sort. (If you look carefully you'll see Matt is holding a lit match. That is their eternal flame. I personally a candle would have worked better.)
I really like my mom's camera. It's a nikon D60 and it's so much fun to snap pictures away, and they usually come out really nicely.

No comments: