Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Google says what?

I guess I should have clarified to google that I don't have an off road vehicle.

This is what it told be to do when I was asking for directions in Pullman. I was testing to see if it knew that a street went under main street, because on the map it didn't clearly show that the road does go under main street. Well, it wasn't clear because google doesn't recognize it as an underpass and if you are going to go onto main street from that road, google wants you to go through the bushes and up the steep hill.

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

Why won't you blog? And don't say you're too busy. There are lots of hours in the day and you could even do it while Lou is napping in your lap, like she's done for the last few days.

petitcompaore said...

Haha, I was just going to say the same thing. If I can blog, you can blog! There must be something interesting to write about!