Monday, May 11, 2009

Whoopsie

Well, I have been pretty busy as of late so sorry for my lack of blogging. But now that I am back on the job hunt I should have plenty of time for blogging. Things that I have missed while I have been out have been Tony's birthday and Mothers day. I don't think either one of those events required a picture, especially after my mom started her new blog. Kayleen and I just got back from our vacation to the east coast. (Sorry Bridget, Kayleen wanted to meet you and your family but we never solidified our plans in time.)

Me and the boys.

Katie and Kayleen and Lou in front of the White House. Some of us were too tired to get closer to it.
Me and Lou in one of the Smithsonians.
Aunt Katie holding Lou for the first time. Katie got her to go to sleep! It was amazing!
Uncle Ryan holding Lou for the first time. I'm not sure why, but Ryan got to hold Louisa first, but the pictures are out of order. I could switch them, but that would be messing with blogspot and I don't know if I should do that.


Jamie looking stylish as always.

The boys wanted to be in EVERY picture. Even the picture of the mommies with their newest additions. Kelly liked to switch babies because Lou is still a light weight, especially compared to her hefty cousin.
Lou showing off her new trick of folding her hands together. She has become very hand focused lately. She looks at her hands a lot and touches the tips of her fingers together. Also, she likes looking at my hand occasionally too. Well, she may not like it, but she stares at them when they are holding her hands.
Lou getting to know her Auntie Kelly.

Kayleen and me at the Lincoln memorial. It has a nice view of the Washington monument and the capitol, as seen behind us.

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

What a fun trip we had :)

Anonymous said...

OH MAN!!!! I didn't know you guys would be out this way!!!! I could have run out to Ryan's at some point with akid or 2, or 3 or 4! :) Next time you guys come out, let us know!!!! :)