Monday, May 18, 2009

Slow down Lou

I'm just going to write a quick little blurb. So Louisa just got a new trick of being able to go from her tummy to her back, but today she surprised us and went from her back to her tummy! Unfortunately, out of the three times she did it we didn't get any of them on film. Maybe tomorrow. Kayleen is getting ready to brag to everyone she knows about how Louisa is a child prodigy because in the baby books we have it says that babies might be able to roll over by the time they are four months and that parents should only expect them to roll over in one direction. Well Louisa is mastering both directions at 3 months and a week and 3 days. I am hoping to get film footage because I'm pretty sure there are a lot of doubting Thomases out there thinking that I'm making this up. I'll show you, I'll show you all!

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Happy birthday honey, see my blog ;)