Monday, November 3, 2008

Election day is one day away! EEK! And a baby update!

I actually wrote everything after this paragraph first, but Kayleen started talking about the baby with one of her friends and I thought I would talk a bit about Louisa. Kayleen is excited that Louisa has been kicking more and more and also the kicks are getting stronger. Yesterday Louisa decided to get some exercise and was going crazy in there. The kicks were so strong that they were easy for me to see. I think she is trying to stretch Kayleen out a bit so that she has more room because she has been growing quite a bit now. Kayleen still refuses to either swallow a ball for Louisa to play with or to have a surgeon put on in Kayleen. Louisa must be so bored in there, I feel sorry for her. I try to talk to her, but not only are the conversations one sided, I have a feeling she has no idea what I'm talking about. I think Kayleen may like it better if she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Tomorrow we get to find out, at least we should be able to find the results, of a multiple of important issues being decided. Obviously the biggest issue is the next president of the USA, but almost as important for us up in Washington is the issue of I-1000. But going back to the presidential election, this was just posted last Friday by a woman who was a democratic speech writer who is said to have written speeches for Barrack Hussein Obama and his wife Michelle as well as Hilary Clinton and John Edwards and John Kerry. But she has become with the whole democrat campaign and has defected the Obama campaign for the McCain campaign. She states that it was for a number of reasons but the biggest reason was the way it treated Hilary Clinton, Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber, people she thought the democrat party champiogned. If a speech writer for the democrat party is abondoning the Obama campaign, I wonder if there are many more?

Also, there is a video of Obama talking about McCain, and here he shows what a classy guy he (Obama) is.


And also, here is Obama earlier in the year talking about how he is going to tax the coal industry so much in order to get rid of the coal industry really.

No comments: