Sunday, December 26, 2010

Test of a gift

Well it has been almost a month I think since I last blogged, or was that in November? I got an apple iTouch for Christmas and am testing it to see how well I can blog on it. So far it's a lot slower because I have to use the screen keyboard but this keyboard is light years better that my keyboard on my phone. The keys that I'm trying to type actually get pressed for the most part. The bad thing is that I can't add picture which is a shame because this thing takes pretty good pictures. I'm still not an apple guy bit I will admit that the iTouch is a fun toy. It's amazing also because I can watch netting movies on it!

Oh, and as far as updates, Kayleen had a baby, she has hair. Merry Christmas! And happy feast of St. Stephan for the west. The feast day is celebrated tomorrow in the eastern rite so I'll song the wren song tomorrow.

No comments: