Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy week

We've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks and so that is one minor part as to why I haven't been blogging regularly. the other reasons are that our computers are starting to become more and more buggy. We are probably going to need to buy a new computer soon. my computer is having a difficult time connecting to the internet and also it doesn't like having more than one program running at any given time. Sometimes it doesn't even like one program to run at all. Kayleen's computer needs to be replaced for several reasons as well, one is that she is running Vista. The other is that Louisa has kindly removed the extra keys...


Since my computer is not working to well, I'm actually using Kayleen's keyboard. I guess it just makes things take a little longer.

I plan on blogging later on Salmon days in Issaquah, a festival that I went to growing up and something Kayleen, Louisa and I went to last year and two weeks ago. I will end this post with the writings of JoseMaria Escriva that I happened to read yesterday.

"Saints and not abnormal cases to be studied by a modernistic doctor. They were - they are - normal, with flesh like yours. And they conquered."

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Time to start researching for a new computer. I want a printer - too! And Lou is absolutely not allowed near our new computer! We may have to look for a computer desk that closes up (like our tv armoir) don't you think?